Helping to move tiny atoms reaps big rewards.
We expect a lot from our team, so we provide a lot in return. From keeping you healthy to keeping you happy, helping you save money to helping you spend it wisely, our Total Rewards program supports the total you. After all, life is more than work, no matter how much you love your job.
Benefits options vary by location. The benefits listed here are available to employees working in the United States. Questions about benefits in other areas should be directed to the Lam Research office in that region.
Total Benefits Program
HEALTH & WELL-BEING BENEFITS
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Programs (annual reimbursement for eligible fitness/gym membership expenses)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
FINANCIAL ACCUMULATION BENEFITS
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
INCOME PROTECTION BENEFITS
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
WORK & FAMILY BENEFITS
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Leaves of Absence (maternity/paternity leave, military leave, personal leave, medical leave, etc.)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (you and your dependents can receive free confidential help from mental health, financial, and legal professionals)
- Work/Life Resource and Referral Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Matching Charitable Contributions
- Commuter Benefits
- Recreation and Entertainment Discounts
- Patent and Author Incentive Awards
- Employee Referral Awards
- Service Award Programs
- Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
This information provides an overview of certain provisions under the Lam Research U.S. benefits programs. It is not intended to be a complete description of these programs. Lam Research may terminate, withdraw, or modify any benefits described here, in whole or in part, at any time. The description of these benefits is not a guarantee of future employment or benefits. If there is any conflict between this information and the official plan documents, the official plan documents will govern.