Helping to move tiny atoms reaps big rewards.
We expect a lot from our team, so we provide a lot in return. From keeping you happy and healthy to helping you save money and spend it wisely, our total rewards program supports the total you. After all, life is more than work, no matter how much you love your job.
The benefits described below are available to employees working in the United States. Questions about benefits in other countries should be directed to the Lam Research office in that region.
Supporting the whole youBenefits
Because we care about you
We offer the benefits you expect from a leading tech company, including:
- Your choice of top-tier medical, dental, and vision plans
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Paid time off, holidays, and—for most roles—a two-week shutdown in December
- A 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- An employee stock purchase plan with look-back and reset features that ensure you get the best price
Because your total well-being matters
Lam benefits are designed to support your individual needs and help you achieve personal goals.
- Through our Live Well program, take advantage of scores of offerings year-round to build physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- The Employee Assistance program offers free, confidential counseling and resources that support mental health.
- Our Lifestyle Account provides $500 each year toward expenses that help you achieve your fitness, financial, and educational goals.
- Voluntary critical illness, hospital, and accident insurance can help shore up your financial safety net.
- Our identity theft protection and group legal plans offer additional peace of mind.
Because we care about your family too
Family matters—to you and to Lam. It’s at the heart of our industry-leading family benefits, including:
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for all new parents
- An average of 26 weeks total leave for new moms (and more if certified by a doctor)
- $10,000 toward adoption expenses for each child you adopt
- Subsidized backup daycare when you need a hand caring for your loved ones
Because we understand the far-reaching value of education
We support the investments you make in your own learning.
- To give you a head start on building a brighter future, we provide $400 per month to help pay off your student loans sooner.
- Our education assistance program will contribute $15,000 per year toward additional studies or an advanced degree to help you excel at Lam.